Whilst doodling away, half dazed from the boring lecture I was in, I thought I saw the image move. The Martians I was drawing were invading my notepad! I had to do something to stop them. Pen in hand, I drew a hero to fight them off. Bold, brave, no fear of death, the story unfolded before my eyes...
The Earth was in peril... again!
The task of saving the day falls at the feet of Generic Marine (G to his friends). As the Martian horde invades, G must battle his way from his base on the Moon back to Earth, to wipe the Martian menace from our streets and restore the human race. It won't be an easy task but G has an arsenal of 15 deadly weapons to hand. Join him and shoot, splat, and blast your way through 30 levels across 3 unique locations, to victory!
- Stunning graphics with comedy visceral deaths.
- Story mode, 30 levels over 3 unique locations.
- Endurance mode. Play as long as you can!
- Resume feature lets you continue a game in multiple sittings.
- Easy, normal and hard play modes.
- Bespoke sound track designed to kick Martian butt!
- Listen to your iPod music and select tracks from within the game.
Recently, Chillingo sent us a preview copy of Inkvaders and for some reason we cannot stop playing it. We love the art direction, music and best of all alien killin’ gameplay.Mr.Pence, tapcritic.com